I've finally emerged from my work / art hole and have survived the amazeness that is DesignerCon 2014. This was my second time showing at DCon and this year's show was the best show I've ever done, hands down, for realz. My new booth set up this year had some fancy new displays and I thankfully had a chance to make lots of new items for the event. I had a wonderful time meeting everyone and seeing how excited people were about my handmade goodies. Here's some pictures from around my booth!
I also managed to run around the con for about an hour on Sunday and see all the other artists and their awesome work. Here's all the great goodies I snagged on my travels!
- "Snorffles & Meeps" Art Book and Prints by Jeannine Schafer
- OG Cook Book by Just Jenn Designs
- Rooney the Red Panda by Flat Bonnie
- Ramses the Black Cat by Janie XY
- "Spruce Spricket and the Curious Critters" Kid's Book by Horrible Adorables (Jordan Elise)
- Sunae Sand Art Print by Naoshi
- Laser Cut Wood Necklaces and Earrings by Unpossible Cuts
- Art Print by Jackie Huang
- Art Print by Helen Yoon
- Japanese Style Art Prints by Moira Hahn
- Mini Art Book and Magnet by Nhu Quynh Diep